Monday, June 20, 2011

365

WOW! I haven't blogged in quite a while! NO MORE SLACKING OFF! It's time to make some time for me and my camera without obligation! So many professional photographers lose the love and excitement about their camera and their images when the only time they are taking pictures is because they are "working" or someone is paying them! I DON'T WANT TO BECOME THAT PERSON! Here is the plan . . . Summer is my FAVORITE season and tomorrow is the official First Day of Summer! So I thought it would be a great day to start a project called "365" first introduced to me by an awesome photographer from California, Paul Gero. Everyday I will commit myself to take a great photograph and blog about it. The rule is everyday for 365 days a new photograph needs to be taken, uploaded to my blog, and blogged about! I'm excited to stretch my imagination and see what I can find each day through the eyes of my camera. Keep checking back to see the new images! There WILL be a new one everyday starting tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment