Saturday, June 25, 2011

Photo for Day 5

The Sweet Spot

There is this place near my home, that is not necessarily a secret, but I do feel like it's "my" spot for beautiful family portraits! I love this property!! This piece of land is owned by a very generous couple who allow strangers to come and fish in the stream, just take a quiet walk, or have a photo shoot! The barn is super cool! It has this old run down feel, but then its quirky yellow door just begs to be photographed! Ha ha . . . that's how I look at it anyway! I'll have to upload a portrait using this barn as the backdrop, so you can see what I see when I bring a family to this location. There is also a butterfly garden, lots of flowers during the spring and summer and to top it off, there are waterfalls! Such a prime piece of property for peace and quite, the beauty of God's Creation and of course awesome photographs!

No comments:

Post a Comment